Raising the Baar
John and Kathy Baar
A Virtual Workshop brought to you by Shine a Light Productions
Hosted by Molly Sanders
BUILDING A CONFIDENT CANTER
- Does the canter bring up tension for your horse? For you?
- Does it take a LOT of work for you to ask your horse to canter and then you get a step or 2 before they slow back down?
- Does your horse's "gas pedal" get stuck when you ask them to canter?
- Do you dream of cantering with confidence and harmony?
Then you'll definitely want to join us for this education packed 2-hour workshop!
John and Kathy Baar are two of the best in the business. They have been helping horses and people gain the skills and understanding to build confidence in the canter for over 20 years.
In this 2-hour workshop, you'll learn a variety of strategies to help you and your horse gain more confidence with the canter.
Learn a ton without a huge time commitment.
You can choose to purchase the workshop for a month OR on a continuous basis (meaning you'll have access to the workshop for as many years as Shine a Light is around- we're 2 years in and are planning to be around for many more.)
Choose the one month or continuous access button below.
If you purchase for one month and decide later that you'd like to keep it longer, you'll be able to upgrade to continuous access at a later date.
What You'll Get:
- The 2-hour workshop video with John, Kathy and Molly
- Access to a set of challenges to try with your horse prior to the workshop Short videos will accompany each challenge to show you what they can look like.
- A Downloadable Workbook with additional info and a checklist of things to try with your horse.
- An App so you can easily take the recording with you to the barn.
We hope you'll join us!
What You'll Learn?
- How you can assess what your horse needs on the ground to help you in the saddle.
- How our mental, emotional and physical fitness plays a role in our confidence with cantering AND how our horse's mental, emotional and physical fitness plays a role.
- A variety of strategies to use on the ground AND under saddle to help improve your horse's confidence with cantering (and your own).
John and Kathy Baar are based in Kentucky. They've been helping horses and their people for over 20 years to build solid foundations and strong partnerships. They are both master educators with a wide breadth of knowledge and experience. You're in for a treat with this one!